Urgent appointment with an optometrist
If you have any of the following symptoms with your eyes, please make an emergency appointment with us:
- Appearance of floating bodies, flashes, dots or black bars
- Any pain or redness
- Flow of secretions
- Imprinting of foreign bodies
- Increase in headache frequency
- Loss of vision
- Sensation of sand grains, irritation, stinging or pressure
- Sensitivity to the sun or wind
- Blurred, garbled or distorted vision
We will receive you within 48 hours.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 450-699-(VOIR) 8647.
Check out our business hours. A fee may apply. Please bring your health insurance card.